Welcome to our educational zone for communication between teachers,students,parents,supervisors and administrators .Please join us and lets exchange thoughts for the development of our children's future . .

HomeالبوابةGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How to Write Email
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 14:10 by marwan alhinai 10/4

» read this short stoty
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2013, 00:15 by marwan alhinai 10/4

» the prophet Muhammad PBUH
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 03:02 by marwan alhinai 10/4

» How to spend your holiday.
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2013, 19:21 by Mohammed Aladawi

» What Does Life Mean To You ???
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2013, 19:09 by Mohammed Aladawi

» Good Morning creative people ^^
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2013, 11:39 by Ahmedadmin1

»  for G10 H. G. Wells' short story: The Magic Shop
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 21:45 by Ahmedadmin1

» Grammar notes: conditionals
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 19:27 by Ahmed alaufi 10\4

» WELCOMING MESSAGE
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 19:24 by Ahmed alaufi 10\4

Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on March 9th 2014, 00:48
How to Write Email
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 20:26 by Mohammed Aladawi
كتابة الايميل
اولا التقدم لطلب وظيفة.
اولا. نقدم تحية مختصرة جدا:
Dear Manager,
ثانيا التعريف بالذات:
I am Ali Al.Alawi . I am from Rustaq. I am 22 year old.
ثالثا سبب الرسالة :
ينقل جزء من السؤال في السبب مع تعديلات بسيطة في الظمائر.
I read an advertisment in the …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
read this short stoty
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 21:35 by Ahmedadmin1

read this short stoty
One day, there was a blind man sitting on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet and a sign that read: "I am blind, please help." A creative publicist was walking by him and stopped to observe he only had a few coins in his hat, he dropped a few more coins in his hat and without asking for his permission took the sign, turned it around, and wrote another …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
the prophet Muhammad PBUH
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 01:06 by Ahmedadmin1
----------------------

Who is Prophet Muhammad, may peace and blessings be upon him?
من هو محمّد رسولُ الله ﷺ ؟

He is the one who defended the rights of all humanity more than 1400 years
هو الذي دافع عن حقوق كل البشر منذ أكثر من 1400 عام

He defended men's, women's and children rights
حفظ حقوق الرجال وحقوق النساء …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 4
How to spend your holiday.
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 21:30 by Ahmedadmin1
School always gets harder as grades rise, but don't let that stop you from doing your best. Instead, why not prepare for school in advance.

1Read. Your chances of having holiday reading projects might increase in each grade you advance in. Make sure to read your books. You might be tested on them! Read. Go on and get your reading over with. You won't be cramming the week before, if you do it now

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
What Does Life Mean To You ???
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2013, 13:13 by unbreakable horizon
Peace be upon you
hope you have a sweet morning

let's talk about life
share us your opinion

Life Is A Dream For The Wise, A Game For The Fool, A Comedy For The Rich, A Tragedy For The Poor.

So What Does Life Mean To You ???

Comments: 2
Good Morning creative people ^^
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 07:01 by unbreakable horizon
'People say find good people and leave bad ones "
but it should be
find the good in people and ignore the bad in them >>!

Believe No One is Perfect .. start ur day with a real smile and love all people flower cheers

Comments: 1
for G10 H. G. Wells' short story: The Magic Shop
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 21:45 by Ahmedadmin1
Title: The Magic Shop
Author: H. G. Wells [More Titles by Wells]
I had seen the Magic Shop from afar several times; I had passed it once or twice, a shop window of alluring little objects, magic balls, magic hens, wonderful cones, ventriloquist dolls, the material of the basket trick, packs of cards that LOOKED all right, and all that sort of thing, but never had I thought of going in until one day, almost …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Grammar notes: conditionals
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2012, 20:42 by Ahmedadmin1
General information
In English there are four basic conditional structures, although these can be mixed according to the situation. They can
also be mixed in other languages.
The tenses I've used are the BASIC tenses. However, once you know the general structures you can check what other
verb forms you can use.
Zero conditional
This is used when there is no condition, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 5
WELCOMING MESSAGE
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 19:29 by Admin
Dear English teachers in our distinguished school .
welcome to this elcetronic diary which I am very pleased and happy to present to you . This accomplishment is intended for us teachers of the school to communicate more frequently and at the same time for our students to have the chance to contact us any time even when they are not at school time .It is also intended for the respectable …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 4
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Ahmedadmin1
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_vote_lcapSaad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_voting_barSaad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_vote_rcap 
Mohammed Aladawi
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_vote_lcapSaad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_voting_barSaad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  - البوابة I_vote_rcap 
Ahmed alaufi 104
marwan alhinai 10/4
ZaHeR YaSseR
Admin
unbreakable horizon
nasseradmin2
raviadmin3
Motasim Alhinai 10-4
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most Viewed Topics
WELCOMING MESSAGE
Grammar Note
for G10 H. G. Wells' short story: The Magic Shop
Grammar notes: ability Can and could
Grammar notes: relative clauses
How to Write Email
||دورة اللغة الانجليزية العامة المكثفة للمبتدئين ||
STANDARDS/INDICATORS FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS
happy to join you ..creative people
Affiliates
free forum

Most active topic starters
Ahmedadmin1
Admin
ZaHeR YaSseR
Mohammed Aladawi
unbreakable horizon
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is lathrebec

Our users have posted a total of 118 messages in 26 subjects